Forgotten Realm Forgotten Realm

Cool :)

The instrument choice is right and the overall structure is good, only the melody would need improvement ;) Also the ending could be a bit more worked ;)

Other than that, it's nice ^^

Andromeda - Mission 1 Andromeda - Mission 1

Super cool! :D

I like the sound effects you added in the song to make it feel space-themed, it's really well done! ^^

MintyFreshThoughts responds:

Thank you!

Minty Bite Vol. 2 - Aurora Minty Bite Vol. 2 - Aurora

Sounds really cool! ^^
Just wondering, did you record yourself playing or did you make this in some music software? :D

MintyFreshThoughts responds:

Thanks! This was recorded in one session with an HD mic with added reverb and cleanup.

The Geometric State. The Geometric State.

Really nice! :)

A few good and less good points :
- The overall relaxing ambiance is really well thought!
- The wood sounds at the beginning are a good idea but they don't follow the rhythm, which makes them sound random
- The music evolves slowly, which could be annoying in an other song type; but since this is ambient, it was a good idea :)
- Talking about evolution, the music is neither repetitive nor feels like it's randomly put together; it all feels the same, nice job on this! ^^
- Around 8:10 and for a few minutes, the instruments fade away and leave the drums alone; it didn't feel as relaxing as the rest of the song. The instrument that plays a single chord for something like 8 measures also fell slightly annoying, and the melody could have been a bit more varied. This is only a minor problem, though; it did not affect much the quality of the song ;)
- The fade out ending doesn't really sound like an ending :/ But I understand it's hard to find a good ending for that kind of song

Finally, I stayed for the whole 14 minutes and I don't consider it as wasted time :) Even though I prefer the first half of the song, it overall felt very relaxing and is pleasant to listen to :D

Keep up the good work! ^^

ibbotsoni responds:

Many thanks for your thoughtful and incisive review. I agree with pretty much everything you wrote. The imperfections and weaknesses I perceive so too you have perceived. Most of all, a big thank you for listening and taking the time to share your thoughts. You know your stuff.

Courage Courage

Cool song :)

I would have a few suggestions to improve your next tracks :
- Try bringing in the drums a bit earlier, they help making a song feel more "complete" ;) 2 minutes is a bit long for an "introduction", I felt like the music didn't bring me anywhere and could've been an ambient track or something :)
- The hats don't fit well in my opinion, try either changing them or removing them completely ;) (I would have to hear the result before saying I'm sure, but I feel it could sound better without them)

Other than that, great work! I like the overall atmosphere :D
Keep up the good work!

Gauntlet : Dungeon 2 Gauntlet : Dungeon 2

Nice song! I like the horror/dungeon-like feeling at the beginning :)

I would only have two improvements to suggest :
- The piano at the beginning felt a bit repetitive, try varying the melody a little ;)
- The instrument choice at 0:39 didn't fit the theme at all... It feels more like a TV news introduction music XD I suggest you try using instruments relative to the music ambiance (in this case, I can recommend : bells, chorus, chill pads, chimes and stuff like that)

Other than this, great job! ^^

etK responds:

Well, thanks a lot for the review and support :D <3

ColBreakz - 20.000 ColBreakz - 20.000

Nice song! I like the videogame feeling throughout the song :)

Horror Story Remake Horror Story Remake

Cool song :) The ambiance is really well made, I can easily imagine a horror house while listening to this ;)

My only suggestion would be to improve the drop; it felt a bit basic/random. However, unlike many dubstep songs I heard, it doesn't break the ambiance, so I didn't take out any stars for that :) But if you intend to make similar dubstep drops in the future, I suggest you make them more invasive/powerful ;)

Overall, good job! :)

SzefRon responds:

The second drop is more powerful :P
I'm happy that you enjoyed it!

Light ~ Asylum Light ~ Asylum

Nice song! I like that videogame feeling :D

Lightbooster responds:

thanks :-)!

ZelLink(GD) - Hope ZelLink(GD) - Hope

Nice song! I like the alternating sad and hope feelings :D Good job! :)