Cálculo Cálculo

Really well animated!

Only problem... I don't speak Spanish xD Subtitles would help ;D

But overall, nice job! ^^

Monday Morning Monday Morning

Cool animation! I like the contrast between the smooth computer-style 3D and the human-style drawings :)

Dovahbear 4 Dovahbear 4

Awesome work! :D

Really good drawing, original and funny story, nice soundtrack and sound effects... Just perfect in my opinion! ^^

Keep up the good work! :D

Color Labyrinth Color Labyrinth

Only mildly entertaining... The original idea seemed good (even though I'm not a fan of avoiding with mouse), but most of the elements make this game uninteresting to play : very low amount of detail in art, ordinary level design (Level 4 takes waaaay too long to complete) and the difficulty isn't balanced. Also, the music doesn't fit the game type at all :(

I hope this review can help improving your future games :)

garylu1999 responds:

I cannot put detail in art since I have zero skills in drawing on computers. I am much better at drawing on paper.
I personally find level 4 way too easy. I thought it was pretty generous since I gave a decent amount of space for your mouse and it moves slowly enough.
The reason I chose this music is to fit with the idea that this game is colorful. I also do not want to make the player feel rushed to complete the level either.

Electric Connection Electric Connection

Nice game! The idea isn't the most original I've ever seen but it's well made; it looks great and it's overall fun to play :) Nice job ^^

4 Colors PGS 4 Colors PGS

So...

First game : The first card I see is a +2, so I get 2 more cards, then the bots starts spamming +2's, skip-your-turn's, and +4's, so I end up with 50 cards while the bot only has 4 left, and I didn't even play yet...

Second game : I can finally take my revenge and do the same to the bot >:D And it ends up with the bot having 9 cards, and me, a score of 100'000...

You might want to add a difficulty option ;)

Other than this, graphics and music are really good! Can't say the idea is original though ;D
Anyways, keep up the good work! ^^

Forgotten Realm Forgotten Realm

Cool :)

The instrument choice is right and the overall structure is good, only the melody would need improvement ;) Also the ending could be a bit more worked ;)

Other than that, it's nice ^^

Andromeda - Mission 1 Andromeda - Mission 1

Super cool! :D

I like the sound effects you added in the song to make it feel space-themed, it's really well done! ^^

MintyFreshThoughts responds:

Thank you!

Minty Bite Vol. 2 - Aurora Minty Bite Vol. 2 - Aurora

Sounds really cool! ^^
Just wondering, did you record yourself playing or did you make this in some music software? :D

MintyFreshThoughts responds:

Thanks! This was recorded in one session with an HD mic with added reverb and cleanup.