Detious - Hypersphere Detious - Hypersphere

I really like the atmosphere of the song! The description/story fits so well to the theme :D

DetiousMusic responds:

Thanks a lot! I always try and find a theme that fits :)

KerteX - What Would Happen? KerteX - What Would Happen?

Idk how many times I've been listening to this, but I think it's time to leave a review :)

I usually don't really like dubstep, but I have to say this track impressed me the first time I listened, and still does today :D I particularly like the dark ambiance of the song; each time I listen to it, I imagine either an old deactivated factory, or an old mining facility, or anything that implies some machinery in darkness that was inactive for a long time and got re-activated :)

One really good point I noticed : in the beginning, you used and instrument/sequence you never re-used later in the song. That's what made me press that play button again after listening to it a first time. And I pressed it again, and again, until I became kinda addicted to the song :D

Easily deserves 5 stars in my opinion. I usually find some improvable points, but I honestly think the good points largely covers the problems ;)

Keep up the good work! :D

Theory Of Everything 3 (Desx Remix) Theory Of Everything 3 (Desx Remix)

Cool song :)

There are a few things that would need improvements. In my opinion, you should have used a piano as main instrument, and you should have used more bass outside the drop.

On the other hand, I can see you put effort in this song. I do see some elements from the ToE's, such as slow drop vs. fast drop. Also, the overall feeling is not so bad :)

I think 3.5-4 stars would be a good score; I round it up because I see some "low-scoring" (Idk what's the word) reviews justified with "sounds bad" and no further detail or suggestions. I believe your efforts deserve some recognition. But keep trying, that's how you learn and become good! ;)