Cálculo Cálculo

Really well animated!

Only problem... I don't speak Spanish xD Subtitles would help ;D

But overall, nice job! ^^

Monday Morning Monday Morning

Cool animation! I like the contrast between the smooth computer-style 3D and the human-style drawings :)

Dovahbear 4 Dovahbear 4

Awesome work! :D

Really good drawing, original and funny story, nice soundtrack and sound effects... Just perfect in my opinion! ^^

Keep up the good work! :D

Color Labyrinth Color Labyrinth

Only mildly entertaining... The original idea seemed good (even though I'm not a fan of avoiding with mouse), but most of the elements make this game uninteresting to play : very low amount of detail in art, ordinary level design (Level 4 takes waaaay too long to complete) and the difficulty isn't balanced. Also, the music doesn't fit the game type at all :(

I hope this review can help improving your future games :)

garylu1999 responds:

I cannot put detail in art since I have zero skills in drawing on computers. I am much better at drawing on paper.
I personally find level 4 way too easy. I thought it was pretty generous since I gave a decent amount of space for your mouse and it moves slowly enough.
The reason I chose this music is to fit with the idea that this game is colorful. I also do not want to make the player feel rushed to complete the level either.

Electric Connection Electric Connection

Nice game! The idea isn't the most original I've ever seen but it's well made; it looks great and it's overall fun to play :) Nice job ^^

4 Colors PGS 4 Colors PGS

So...

First game : The first card I see is a +2, so I get 2 more cards, then the bots starts spamming +2's, skip-your-turn's, and +4's, so I end up with 50 cards while the bot only has 4 left, and I didn't even play yet...

Second game : I can finally take my revenge and do the same to the bot >:D And it ends up with the bot having 9 cards, and me, a score of 100'000...

You might want to add a difficulty option ;)

Other than this, graphics and music are really good! Can't say the idea is original though ;D
Anyways, keep up the good work! ^^

Andromeda - Mission 1 Andromeda - Mission 1

Super cool! :D

I like the sound effects you added in the song to make it feel space-themed, it's really well done! ^^

MintyFreshThoughts responds:

Thank you!

Minty Bite Vol. 2 - Aurora Minty Bite Vol. 2 - Aurora

Sounds really cool! ^^
Just wondering, did you record yourself playing or did you make this in some music software? :D

MintyFreshThoughts responds:

Thanks! This was recorded in one session with an HD mic with added reverb and cleanup.

The Geometric State. The Geometric State.

Really nice! :)

A few good and less good points :
- The overall relaxing ambiance is really well thought!
- The wood sounds at the beginning are a good idea but they don't follow the rhythm, which makes them sound random
- The music evolves slowly, which could be annoying in an other song type; but since this is ambient, it was a good idea :)
- Talking about evolution, the music is neither repetitive nor feels like it's randomly put together; it all feels the same, nice job on this! ^^
- Around 8:10 and for a few minutes, the instruments fade away and leave the drums alone; it didn't feel as relaxing as the rest of the song. The instrument that plays a single chord for something like 8 measures also fell slightly annoying, and the melody could have been a bit more varied. This is only a minor problem, though; it did not affect much the quality of the song ;)
- The fade out ending doesn't really sound like an ending :/ But I understand it's hard to find a good ending for that kind of song

Finally, I stayed for the whole 14 minutes and I don't consider it as wasted time :) Even though I prefer the first half of the song, it overall felt very relaxing and is pleasant to listen to :D

Keep up the good work! ^^

ibbotsoni responds:

Many thanks for your thoughtful and incisive review. I agree with pretty much everything you wrote. The imperfections and weaknesses I perceive so too you have perceived. Most of all, a big thank you for listening and taking the time to share your thoughts. You know your stuff.