Really well animated!
Only problem... I don't speak Spanish xD Subtitles would help ;D
But overall, nice job! ^^
Cool animation! I like the contrast between the smooth computer-style 3D and the human-style drawings :)
Awesome work! :D
Really good drawing, original and funny story, nice soundtrack and sound effects... Just perfect in my opinion! ^^
Keep up the good work! :D
Only mildly entertaining... The original idea seemed good (even though I'm not a fan of avoiding with mouse), but most of the elements make this game uninteresting to play : very low amount of detail in art, ordinary level design (Level 4 takes waaaay too long to complete) and the difficulty isn't balanced. Also, the music doesn't fit the game type at all :(
I hope this review can help improving your future games :)
I cannot put detail in art since I have zero skills in drawing on computers. I am much better at drawing on paper.
I personally find level 4 way too easy. I thought it was pretty generous since I gave a decent amount of space for your mouse and it moves slowly enough.
The reason I chose this music is to fit with the idea that this game is colorful. I also do not want to make the player feel rushed to complete the level either.
Nice game! The idea isn't the most original I've ever seen but it's well made; it looks great and it's overall fun to play :) Nice job ^^
First game : The first card I see is a +2, so I get 2 more cards, then the bots starts spamming +2's, skip-your-turn's, and +4's, so I end up with 50 cards while the bot only has 4 left, and I didn't even play yet...
Second game : I can finally take my revenge and do the same to the bot >:D And it ends up with the bot having 9 cards, and me, a score of 100'000...
You might want to add a difficulty option ;)
Other than this, graphics and music are really good! Can't say the idea is original though ;D
Anyways, keep up the good work! ^^
Super cool! :D
I like the sound effects you added in the song to make it feel space-themed, it's really well done! ^^
Sounds really cool! ^^
Just wondering, did you record yourself playing or did you make this in some music software? :D
Thanks! This was recorded in one session with an HD mic with added reverb and cleanup.
Really nice! :)
A few good and less good points :
- The overall relaxing ambiance is really well thought!
- The wood sounds at the beginning are a good idea but they don't follow the rhythm, which makes them sound random
- The music evolves slowly, which could be annoying in an other song type; but since this is ambient, it was a good idea :)
- Talking about evolution, the music is neither repetitive nor feels like it's randomly put together; it all feels the same, nice job on this! ^^
- Around 8:10 and for a few minutes, the instruments fade away and leave the drums alone; it didn't feel as relaxing as the rest of the song. The instrument that plays a single chord for something like 8 measures also fell slightly annoying, and the melody could have been a bit more varied. This is only a minor problem, though; it did not affect much the quality of the song ;)
- The fade out ending doesn't really sound like an ending :/ But I understand it's hard to find a good ending for that kind of song
Finally, I stayed for the whole 14 minutes and I don't consider it as wasted time :) Even though I prefer the first half of the song, it overall felt very relaxing and is pleasant to listen to :D
Keep up the good work! ^^
Many thanks for your thoughtful and incisive review. I agree with pretty much everything you wrote. The imperfections and weaknesses I perceive so too you have perceived. Most of all, a big thank you for listening and taking the time to share your thoughts. You know your stuff.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.