Dovahbear 4 Dovahbear 4

Awesome work! :D

Really good drawing, original and funny story, nice soundtrack and sound effects... Just perfect in my opinion! ^^

Keep up the good work! :D

DECEPTION NO1 DECEPTION NO1

Cool! Really well drawn, animations are good, but I feel the idea could've been developed a little; there's so much to say about stuff like that! But what you made is nice ^^

Dark Adventures Dark Adventures

Looks really cool! I like the parchment style, it helps creating an "old legend"-ish ambiance :D

I'm interested in the game, now! :D

Wondermeow responds:

Thanks for your feedback would of been nice to play it unfortunately things didn't turnout that way.

Kind regards,

Wondermeow

Snake Snake

Pretty basic. You should at least add a menu and a death screen, 'cause as I am writing this review, I can admire my snake crashing on the right side of my screen over and over ;) Also try adding some original element; many games with a simple concept like this have awesome art (decoration, music, etc.) to make it more attractive.

Overall, it's a start. It's not particularly bad, but it's nothing very interesting.

ProgramBuddies responds:

Thanks, can you then plese give a death screen sprite that would behelpful.

Illumination Illumination

Nice game! Well explained, interesting puzzles that involves both a cube and light systems, cool simples graphics and relaxing background music...

Even though the game seems short, it's just the perfect length so it's not repetitive or boring ;)

My only suggestion would be to make text bigger (If this problem prevents anyone from playing, just put fullscreen and it should be readable ;D)

Overall, nice job! ^^

Jkoey responds:

Thank you for taking your time to give a response to my game. Your feedback/support means so much to me. I have taken your thoughts and noted them down. I have/will (for a bit) improve my game based on your input. Thanks.

Let's Keep Trying Let's Keep Trying

Cool short story and great lesson :D

The Geometric State. The Geometric State.

Really nice! :)

A few good and less good points :
- The overall relaxing ambiance is really well thought!
- The wood sounds at the beginning are a good idea but they don't follow the rhythm, which makes them sound random
- The music evolves slowly, which could be annoying in an other song type; but since this is ambient, it was a good idea :)
- Talking about evolution, the music is neither repetitive nor feels like it's randomly put together; it all feels the same, nice job on this! ^^
- Around 8:10 and for a few minutes, the instruments fade away and leave the drums alone; it didn't feel as relaxing as the rest of the song. The instrument that plays a single chord for something like 8 measures also fell slightly annoying, and the melody could have been a bit more varied. This is only a minor problem, though; it did not affect much the quality of the song ;)
- The fade out ending doesn't really sound like an ending :/ But I understand it's hard to find a good ending for that kind of song

Finally, I stayed for the whole 14 minutes and I don't consider it as wasted time :) Even though I prefer the first half of the song, it overall felt very relaxing and is pleasant to listen to :D

Keep up the good work! ^^

Courage Courage

Cool song :)

I would have a few suggestions to improve your next tracks :
- Try bringing in the drums a bit earlier, they help making a song feel more "complete" ;) 2 minutes is a bit long for an "introduction", I felt like the music didn't bring me anywhere and could've been an ambient track or something :)
- The hats don't fit well in my opinion, try either changing them or removing them completely ;) (I would have to hear the result before saying I'm sure, but I feel it could sound better without them)

Other than that, great work! I like the overall atmosphere :D
Keep up the good work!

Gauntlet : Dungeon 2 Gauntlet : Dungeon 2

Nice song! I like the horror/dungeon-like feeling at the beginning :)

I would only have two improvements to suggest :
- The piano at the beginning felt a bit repetitive, try varying the melody a little ;)
- The instrument choice at 0:39 didn't fit the theme at all... It feels more like a TV news introduction music XD I suggest you try using instruments relative to the music ambiance (in this case, I can recommend : bells, chorus, chill pads, chimes and stuff like that)

Other than this, great job! ^^

etK responds: