Dovahbear 4 Dovahbear 4

Awesome work! :D

Really good drawing, original and funny story, nice soundtrack and sound effects... Just perfect in my opinion! ^^

Keep up the good work! :D

DECEPTION NO1 DECEPTION NO1

Cool! Really well drawn, animations are good, but I feel the idea could've been developed a little; there's so much to say about stuff like that! But what you made is nice ^^

Dark Adventures Dark Adventures

Looks really cool! I like the parchment style, it helps creating an "old legend"-ish ambiance :D

I'm interested in the game, now! :D

Wondermeow responds:

Thanks for your feedback would of been nice to play it unfortunately things didn't turnout that way.

Kind regards,

Wondermeow

Cream Cream

...Awesome! :D

When I first saw it was 12 minutes long, I didn't expect to stay the whole movie long. Shame on me! This movie is just perfect in my opinion :D The art is amazing and help making the movie look more realist :) (Is it made from pictures or completely made from scratch? If it's the second case.. :o) The main idea hooked my attention super easily and kept me interested the whole time :D

Nice job, keep up the good work! :D

Cat Cat

Lol, nice and funny :) It was a bit short but tbh I think it's a good thing that it doesn't go on for hours, it makes the end more surprising ;) Overall, nice job :D

BUCK | Early Access Launch Trailer BUCK | Early Access Launch Trailer

It's really well made!

I like how you actually used images from the game to show us some parts of the gameplay :) Outside that, the scenes are awesomely decorated and animated, and the effects used (like : slow and dark for story vs fast and bright for action) help building an ambiance that hooked my attention for the whole minute and a half ;)

Nice job! :)

Beware of Bunny Beware of Bunny

Nice movie!

Cool simple art, small effects that enhance the ambiance, idea well developed...
Enjoyed! :D

Keep up the good work! :)

Nominous responds:

Hey thanks, I'm glad you liked it.

Battle of the Butchers Battle of the Butchers

Cool movie!

The song is nice and fits the theme of movie, the drawings are just amazing and awesomely well animated, and even though the story is not top-originality-super-stunning-plot-etc., it's still very satisfying considering the perfection of the other elements :)

Overall, nice job! Keep up the good work :D

All We Are [Official Music Video] All We Are [Official Music Video]

Nice! :)

Some notes I took while listening :
- The 3 skeletons at the beginning lasts a bit long, you can make it shorter and add something else ;) If you wanna use all the effects used in that long scene, you can re-add these 3 skeletons later in the song ;)
- I really like the cartoon-3D effect with the chair at the TV part! :3
- The 3D cubes contrasts a lot with the cartoon drawings that preceeds; that sudden change doesn't meet any change in the song that is as significant...
- I like the part at the end about control and brainwashing; even though it felt a bit random in this abstract video, it was really well made :D

Overall, awesome job! :D

Alex Jones UNLEASHED Alex Jones UNLEASHED

Lol, cool :)
Try making the music and sound effects less loud, it covers the narrator's voice ;)