Color Labyrinth Color Labyrinth

Only mildly entertaining... The original idea seemed good (even though I'm not a fan of avoiding with mouse), but most of the elements make this game uninteresting to play : very low amount of detail in art, ordinary level design (Level 4 takes waaaay too long to complete) and the difficulty isn't balanced. Also, the music doesn't fit the game type at all :(

I hope this review can help improving your future games :)

garylu1999 responds:

I cannot put detail in art since I have zero skills in drawing on computers. I am much better at drawing on paper.
I personally find level 4 way too easy. I thought it was pretty generous since I gave a decent amount of space for your mouse and it moves slowly enough.
The reason I chose this music is to fit with the idea that this game is colorful. I also do not want to make the player feel rushed to complete the level either.

Electric Connection Electric Connection

Nice game! The idea isn't the most original I've ever seen but it's well made; it looks great and it's overall fun to play :) Nice job ^^

4 Colors PGS 4 Colors PGS

So...

First game : The first card I see is a +2, so I get 2 more cards, then the bots starts spamming +2's, skip-your-turn's, and +4's, so I end up with 50 cards while the bot only has 4 left, and I didn't even play yet...

Second game : I can finally take my revenge and do the same to the bot >:D And it ends up with the bot having 9 cards, and me, a score of 100'000...

You might want to add a difficulty option ;)

Other than this, graphics and music are really good! Can't say the idea is original though ;D
Anyways, keep up the good work! ^^

Scoogle Alpha Scoogle Alpha

It looks like it started from a good idea, but was developed for five minutes before being thrown in NG without being tested...

Some suggestions to improve the game :
- Add a button to go back. Several screen, such as the "WIP" one for "ScooTube" and people's profiles are dead ends and I have to refresh the page.
- Art could be improved. Outside the search engine page (Which feels ok), many pages look like they've been made in MS Paint under 30 seconds :(
- There is no real game... All I do is search every page and refresh each time until I'm done... And mail isn't really helpful :(

So I suggest to make sure you have at least a core game before uploading it, because now there's no real interest in playing it :(

Abandoned Hunting Escape Abandoned Hunting Escape

It's kind of a cool game, but there is place for improvement.

First of all, there is waaaaay too much details in the images, which makes it extremely hard to tell what is clickable. Very basic drawings would be prefeered in this type of game.
Secondly, the "lights" that you have to click seems to serve no purpose. They're not particularly annoying to me, but it just feels pointless and out of the game.
Third, many puzzles are poorly made, such as the thing with letters and numbers that is way too easy for that kind of game.

It's overall not so bad, if it was in your first submissions I would say that kind of result is expected. But I've seen you've made yourself a template that you re-use by simply changing the theme; I remember playing the same thing, but in a submarine. I don't have a very big problem with that kind of practice, but in this case, it feels more like when you've played one of the series, you played all of them. I would expect it to become better and begtter as you improve the system, but there is very little change between both games I played. I sugest you revise your system and bring the necessary changes :)

Running out of Power Inc. Running out of Power Inc.

Cool game, but it feels a bit short :)
I played the game twice to see all possible paths, and I ended up finding how to keep lights on at the end :D But I thought different paths would actually bring different endings :/
Good job, though! ^^

StuffedWombat responds:

they do tho.

the light is supposed to be the sun, so by keeping it on, humanity cans survive in eternal dimness
well, i guess its not clear that the ball is the sun, but thats ok :)

Snake Snake

Pretty basic. You should at least add a menu and a death screen, 'cause as I am writing this review, I can admire my snake crashing on the right side of my screen over and over ;) Also try adding some original element; many games with a simple concept like this have awesome art (decoration, music, etc.) to make it more attractive.

Overall, it's a start. It's not particularly bad, but it's nothing very interesting.

ProgramBuddies responds:

Thanks, can you then plese give a death screen sprite that would behelpful.

Illumination Illumination

Nice game! Well explained, interesting puzzles that involves both a cube and light systems, cool simples graphics and relaxing background music...

Even though the game seems short, it's just the perfect length so it's not repetitive or boring ;)

My only suggestion would be to make text bigger (If this problem prevents anyone from playing, just put fullscreen and it should be readable ;D)

Overall, nice job! ^^

Jkoey responds:

Thank you for taking your time to give a response to my game. Your feedback/support means so much to me. I have taken your thoughts and noted them down. I have/will (for a bit) improve my game based on your input. Thanks.

Let's Keep Trying Let's Keep Trying

Cool short story and great lesson :D

MissileStorm MissileStorm

Nice game!

My only suggestion would be to make pickups more visible because they're hard to see when you have 50 enemies on the screen ;)

Other than that, it's really cool and fun to play! Nice job! :D