Snake Snake

Pretty basic. You should at least add a menu and a death screen, 'cause as I am writing this review, I can admire my snake crashing on the right side of my screen over and over ;) Also try adding some original element; many games with a simple concept like this have awesome art (decoration, music, etc.) to make it more attractive.

Overall, it's a start. It's not particularly bad, but it's nothing very interesting.

ProgramBuddies responds:

Thanks, can you then plese give a death screen sprite that would behelpful.

Illumination Illumination

Nice game! Well explained, interesting puzzles that involves both a cube and light systems, cool simples graphics and relaxing background music...

Even though the game seems short, it's just the perfect length so it's not repetitive or boring ;)

My only suggestion would be to make text bigger (If this problem prevents anyone from playing, just put fullscreen and it should be readable ;D)

Overall, nice job! ^^

Jkoey responds:

Thank you for taking your time to give a response to my game. Your feedback/support means so much to me. I have taken your thoughts and noted them down. I have/will (for a bit) improve my game based on your input. Thanks.

Let's Keep Trying Let's Keep Trying

Cool short story and great lesson :D

MissileStorm MissileStorm

Nice game!

My only suggestion would be to make pickups more visible because they're hard to see when you have 50 enemies on the screen ;)

Other than that, it's really cool and fun to play! Nice job! :D

Puzzle Brick Puzzle Brick

Nice game :) Correct 3d graphics and music, cool idea, and overall good ambiance for a puzzle game

A few glitches I found, by level number :
05 - If you let yourself get "crushed" by the wall, with perfect alignement, you will spawn at the top of the wall, therefore you can go anywhere you want above walls ;)
07- After deactivating the laser, move in front of the emitter and push it like a button; you will go through the wall and you will fall out of the map ;)
09- It is possible to press the last button without the box and, if fast enough, still get past the final door ;)
10- On the very last button, you can completely ignore the 1-block-large holes and pass above it. I tested with 2-blocks-large, but these are only a tiny bit too large ;)
14- Two things (lmao) :
- Knowing the laser boxes don't collide with the player, you can pass through the triple laser safely and skip the fourth one and the part when you have to shortly come back ;)
- At the very last platform, if you fail and fall, you don't die ;)
15- After dying on the lasers, clicking "Menu" won't bring back to the menu ;)

Other than that, nice job :D

The Forest Mirror The Forest Mirror

(I was writing my review while playing and I lost everything, here's what I remember I wrote)

It's overall a cool game, but I found two things to improve :
1) Enemies. At some point they can get really annoying. I suggest either you add some weapon, or you remove some of their abilities to make them easier to avoid (like slowing down bats and removing wolves' ability to jump), or at least don't put them in a place where it is impossible to avoid them, like a wolf right next to a bridge you have to pass from below.
2) The player goes waaaaaaay too fast when going to the left/right. This can get really annoying when jumping on narrow/invisible platforms, especially if the player keeps walking a little after the left/right key is released. I suggest you slow the player down and make sure to stop the player completely from horizontal movement when both left and right keys are not pressed.

Other than that, it's pretty fun to play! Challenging enough, ok music, nice graphics :)

Keep up the good work! ;)

JosephMoonGolf responds:

Thanks for your review! I really appreciate the praise, and will do my best to balance out enemies in future games.

Millika Village Millika Village

Woaw, awesome game!

The only thing I feel could enhance future projects similar to this game is adding short mini-games for work, and skill would increase based on the performance. But other than that, everything is perfect! Nice story, amazing graphics, etc.

Nice job! :D

Voltaic Triple-Gun (C3 Jam) Voltaic Triple-Gun (C3 Jam)

Nice game! Really fun to play, pretty challenging, cool graphics and soundtrack, original idea... It's perfect! :D

ValettusGD responds:

Wow, thanks for the glowing review! :D I'm happy you liked it so much.

Home Home

Cool game! It feels a bit basic but the story was original and the end was unexpected :D Great job!

High Jump Arcade High Jump Arcade

Noice :)

[+] The graphics are really good! The gameplay is also great, no missing platform by 1 pixel with that system ;) It held my attention for some time :D
[-] Maybe it's a bit too easy. Also there are a few bugs (they don't affect gameplay) where the horse would do a backflip in some cases :D I also suggest you to add more elements, like splitting paths or powerups, to make the game even more interesting ;)

Overall, cool game! ^^